I was just thinking about a post I saw once on someone’s blog and it was 100 things about them! I’ve been have trouble with the 10, so without further ado…
1) I’ve had chronic insomnia since I was 13 years old. I only sleep in 30-45 minute increments and never more than 3.5 to 4 hours total. No one’s ever figured out why.
2) I also haven’t slept in my bed in over 2 years. My oldest dog was very sick for a while and I was always having to check on him, so I slept on the couch and I just never went back, lol.
3) I go to the movies almost every week and I never pay out of pocket. When friends or family ask me what I want for birthdays and holidays, I ask for movie gift cards. Weekend movies before noon are discounted, so I make them last a long time.
4) I grew up in a very rural area. We lived in a log cabin that my parents built and went without electricity and running water for over a year when we first moved in…I don’t miss it at all. 🙂
5) I changed my first, middle, and last names when I was 23. Apparently, I picked my new name well, because within 6 months, none of my coworkers could remember my old name!
6) I’ve been vegan since 1995 when I almost died from salmonella poisoning.
7) I’ve also worked at the same company since 1995. When I tell people that, they look at me as if I’ve grown another head.
8) I’ve written at least one letter a week since I was 18.
9) I was in ballet for almost 8 years. Because of this, my big toes stick up and wear holes in the tops of all my shoes, lol.
10) I was also in gymnastics as a child and broke my collarbone on the balance beam during a competition.