At least that’s what Nana says. This month I’m taking an e-course with Susannah Conway called “Blogging from the Heart,” and it’s been a lot of fun. I took two courses with her last year, “Journal Your Life” and “Unraveling,” and I can’t sing her praises high enough.
Since I’m still settling into my new little corner of the internet, I thought one of Susannah’s prompts would be fun to try out tonight:
10 Things You May Not Know About Me:
1) I go to the movies almost every week and I never pay a dime. **Hint: ask for these babies for birthdays and Christmas
2) I mostly grew up in a log cabin that my parents built and we didn’t have running water or electricity for a year…that sucked just as much as you can imagine, especially in winter.
3) I send at least one hand-written letter a week; it’s a dying art that deserves a revival!
4) I’m right-handed, but crochet left-handed. It gives me an awful headache too.
5) My favorite sounds in the world are my dogs snoring and my sister doing chipmunk voices. She’s awesome at that!
6) I fell into a tank of sharks when I was 4 and to this day I won’t set foot in the ocean. Not even a baby toe. I love to look at it though.
7) Monday through Friday I eat exactly the same things every day. It’s the way we cooked when I was a kid and it has always worked for me.
8) I own 7 pieces of art by mixed media artist Laura Wellem, six of which I can see from where I’m sitting right now.
9) I changed my entire name – first, middle, and last – when I was 23.
10) One of my secret dreams is to sell everything I own, load the dogs up in the car, and just drive across the country until we find somewhere we love.
That was harder than I thought it would be! What is something not everyone knows about you?